Greetings and squiggly salutations fellow Squigglers!
You have found your way to the Squiggle DAO Governance Forum, which means you are interested in participating in building the future of Squiggle DAO. In general, the process for Squiggle DAO to take action on an idea is as follows:
Any community member with an idea begins discussing the idea in the Squiggle DAO Discord. Start the discussion in Squiggle Square, and if there is interest move it to #goveranance-ideas. Once a general framework seems to be forming up, its time to formalize the idea here in the Governance Forum.
"Start a Discussion" here in the Squiggle DAO Governance Forum. This is where you create your proposal. Your initial post should generally have the following items in it:
- Title of Proposal
- Summary / TLDR of your proposal
- Specify the quantity of $SQUIG the proposal requires, or any other asset held by the DAO
- Give a detailed reasoning for your proposal including a break down of how the $SQUIG will be spent, the timeframe for the project, any particular people, tools or services involved etc.
- Your contact info so that Squigglers can find you and ask questions
- Any invoice that you would like to include for being the manager of this proposal.
Post a link to your Governance Forum proposal back in Squiggle Square, in governance-ideas, tweet it, heck shout it from the rooftops! Your proposal is about to go up for vote, so make sure you have as many squigglers behind you as needed to pass!
Get 10,000 $SQUIG, or find a 10k $SQUIG holder who will submit the proposal on your part.
Once you believe you have the necessary backing for your proposal and have the $SQUIG in your wallet to submit it, head on over to the Sqiggle DAO Snapshot Governance portal and submit your proposal. https://snapshot.org/#/squiggledao.eth
Get out the votes! Get out the votes!