This proposal provides a way for the DAO to support small, creative projects that promote the growth and cultural relevance of the Chromie Squiggle.. “Squiggle Tank” gives anyone the opportunity to pitch their Squiggle-related idea and receive $SQUIG to help activate it.
Now with resources and funding, SquiggleDAO has the opportunity to support and empower anyone who wants to further the DAO’s mission.
At least 2 Discord posts and 2 social media posts publicizing SquiggleTank each month
At least 1 award submission each month
At least 1 executed idea each month
An end-of-month report on the previous month’s executed project, including KPIs that reflect how the project added value to the community and/or furthered our core mission of Squiggle culture and growth
1,150 $SQUG per month: 1,000 $SQUIG (or $5k/month equivalent) for award recipient(s), 50 $SQUIG per person for 3 committee members
$5k USDC max
<4 weeks to delivery
Pitching & Award Process
- At the end of each month the DAO will actively solicit SquiggleTank submissions via social media and within Discord channels.
- SquiggleTank award nominations will be submitted via squiggledao.com and will be open from the 1st through the 25th of the month
- The selection committee will make awarding decisions by the last day of the month
- Multiple projects may be funded in a given month, provided that the committee stays within monthly budget
- Significant preference is to pay awards in $SQUIG but the committee may also consider USDC or ETH as necessary
- Awards disbursements ($SQUIG or otherwise) will be made upon project completion, as verified by selection committee
- Any SquiggleTank award recipients will be expected to publicly report on results of their project by the 25th of the month following the award.
Squiggle Tank Selection Committee
- The selection committee will consist of 3 DAO members who volunteer. In the event more than 3 people volunteer to be on the committee, a DAO vote will decide who serves on the committee.
- Each selection committee member will receive 50 $SQUIG as compensation for serving
- A selection committee member must recuse himself/herself from decision making if that person has a pending SquiggleTank award submission
Awards Nomination Form (Preliminary)
What’s your SquiggleDAO Discord Name & Ethereum Wallet Address
Is this a self-nomination or are you nominating someone else?
What’s your idea (in 1-2 sentences)?
How does this align with the SquiggleDAO mission of supporting the growth and cultural relevance of the Chromie Squiggle (in 1-2 sentences)?
When will this project go live?
How will you measure success of the activation?
Do you have a specific request for amount of funding? What will funds be used for?
Launch social post, announcement in Discord server, announcement in weekly Town Hall
POAP for the originator(s) of the idea